- Wiccans believe that everything you do comes back to you threefold; they call this The Threefold Law. This law shows that it does not matter what one does, whether it is good or bad. Most Wiccans try not to do negative actions because of this law.
- Wiccans are not green old hags with warts. There are many more Wiccans in the world than you would expect, so of course we come in all shapes and sizes. Despite what national politics deem, Wicca is a religion that welcomes anyone.
- Wiccans categorize themselves by the term “tradition”. Many traditions are named by the founder (i.e: Gardnerian – Gerald Gardner), although some Wiccans have been taught by their families. The latter is usually called “Family Tradition” or “Fam Trad” for short.
- Wicca is not Satanism. Wiccans do not even believe in Satan, so this theory is completely false.
- Wicca is not a “woman thing,” many men are also Wiccan. A good portion of Wiccans may be female because of the focus on the feminine deity.
- Most Wiccans believe in duality, or balance, which entails that there should be a male and female aspect of divinity.
- Their names are commonly the Goddess and God, but can be called whatever you wish. As said by Michele Morgan (author of Simple Wicca), “The Gods don’t care what you call them, as long as you call them.”
- What is also common is belief in the God and Goddess as well as particular deities from a certain pantheon (i.e: Greek, Norse, Celtic, Egyptian, Hindu). This is what separates Wicca from Witchcraft.
Now to tell you my journey in Wicca….In all these years I have came across so many people with different concerns in their lives, although they still live in the world that MAGICK means only BLACK MAGICK, it took a while to make them know the difference.
It feels great after resolving relationship, career,money,health and mental issues with the help of Wicca, Especially the blessings I get in abundance from my clients, it makes my day.